Air ambulance seeks runners for charity event
- Credit: Ian Burt
People are being encouraged to sign up for a race which aims to raise money for the region's air ambulance charity.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance is organising its 'Only the Brave' event at Elveden Estate, near Thetford, which is held on April 1 - and staff are hoping for a big turnout.
Participants complete a five or ten mile course containing more than 40 obstacles.
Catrina Laskey, events manager, said: 'We really want to beat last year's total.
'All donations we receive are vital to funding our lifesaving service as we receive no regular government funding.'
You may also want to watch:
One of the organisations to back the race is Aviva, with 100 of the company's academy apprentice suppliers from across the UK signing up to the challenge.
Lynne Johnson, from the Aviva team, said: 'It is a great opportunity to raise money for our air ambulance.'
Click here to sign up.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van