Air ambulance out over Dereham after motorcyclist injured in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
An air ambulance has been out over Dereham today after a motorcyclist was injured in a crash.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called out just before 9.30am to reports of a road traffic collision on the A1075, near Dereham.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'We dispatched an ambulance crew and an air ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity to assist and treated a man, believed to be in his 20s, for a rib and leg injury.
'He received pain relief at the scene before being taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital via land ambulance for further care.'
Norfolk police also attended the incident, which was under the A47 flyover.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson confirmed a motorcycle and a car were involved in the collision and the motorcyclist received slight injuries.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Minke whale washes up on beach