Air ambulance out over Dereham after motorcyclist injured in crash
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
An air ambulance has been out over Dereham today after a motorcyclist was injured in a crash.
The East of England Ambulance Service were called out just before 9.30am to reports of a road traffic collision on the A1075, near Dereham.
An ambulance service spokesman said: 'We dispatched an ambulance crew and an air ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance (EAAA) charity to assist and treated a man, believed to be in his 20s, for a rib and leg injury.
'He received pain relief at the scene before being taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital via land ambulance for further care.'
Norfolk police also attended the incident, which was under the A47 flyover.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson confirmed a motorcycle and a car were involved in the collision and the motorcyclist received slight injuries.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover