Man dies at Norwich home after suffering cardiac arrest
- Credit: Archant
A man has died at a property in Norwich after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Emergency services were called to Paine Road shortly before 7.50am today (Monday, May 13) to reports of a man in cardiac arrest.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance attended the scene and landed at the Woodside Centre Community Hub, on Witard Road, off Plumstead Road East.
An ambulance, rapid response vehicle and ambulance officer were also in attendance and could be seen parked around the property.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said despite the best efforts of ambulance staff, the man died at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The air ambulance left the area at about 9am.
Officers from Norfolk police arrived a short while later and could be seen entering the terraced property, located at the junction with Hooker Road.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?