Air ambulance lands at school after man suffers serious injuries in nearby fall in Sprowston
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance landed at a Sprowston school on Tuesday to treat an 82-year-old who suffered serious injuries in a fall nearby.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to Linacre Avenue in Sprowston just after 11.10am on Tuesday after the man suffered a fall at an address on the road.
The air ambulance landed at nearby Sprowston High School, while a fire crew from Carrow was also called to the avenue to assist.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance with a serious injury.
It is not clear whether he fell from a height.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 3 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street