Air ambulance lands at school after man suffers serious injuries in nearby fall in Sprowston
- Credit: Archant
The air ambulance landed at a Sprowston school on Tuesday to treat an 82-year-old who suffered serious injuries in a fall nearby.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to Linacre Avenue in Sprowston just after 11.10am on Tuesday after the man suffered a fall at an address on the road.
The air ambulance landed at nearby Sprowston High School, while a fire crew from Carrow was also called to the avenue to assist.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance with a serious injury.
It is not clear whether he fell from a height.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 4 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 8 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 9 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 10 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden