Man airlifted to hospital in life-threatening condition after he stopped breathing in Ashwellthorpe
- Credit: Archant
A man has been airlifted to hospital in a life-threatening condition after he stopped breathing in Ashwellthorpe.
An area around Knyvett Green was cordoned off after a large response from all three emergency services shortly after 6pm.
A spokesman for the East Anglian Air Ambulance said its Norwich helicopter was dispatched at around 6.20pm.
Several fire appliances have also attended the scene, along with police units.
The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust (EEAST) said it received a call at 6.11pm today to a report of a man who was not breathing in Ashwellthorpe.
You may also want to watch:
An ambulance crew, two ambulance officers, and the East Anglian Air Ambulance were dispatched.
Following treatment at the scene, they resuscitated the patient who was airlifted to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in a life-threatening condition.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 8 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window