Air ambulance called to Pulham St Mary, near Diss, after man falls off his bike
A man was taken to hospital with a serious head injury after falling off a bicycle in Pulham St Mary, near Diss, this morning.
The incident happened at The Street just before 11am.
An ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended to treat the man, believed to be in his 70s.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance for further treatment.
The air ambulance medics also travelled on the ambulance with the patient.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man