Man transported to hospital following kite buggy accident
- Credit: Archant
A man was flown to hospital after sustaining multiple injuries following high-powered kite buggy accident.
The East of England Air Ambulance were called to Kessingland Beach on Tuesday after a man fell from his single-seated vehicle, which is powered by a kite.
The HM Coastguard in Lowestoft attended the incident just before 2pm on March 5.
In a post to Facebook, they said: 'The team were paged to assist East of England Ambulance NHS Trust with a man who had fallen from his Power Kite Buggy and had sustained multiple injuries.
'He was taken to hospital by East of England Air Ambulance and we wish him a speedy recovery.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust said: 'An ambulance and the East Anglian Air Ambulance from Norwich attended Kessingland Beach yesterday afternoon after reports that a man had been injured. A male patient was taken by air ambulance to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich