Air ambulance called after boy falls off play equipment and man falls from ladder
- Credit: Mark Winhall
There was double drama in Norwich today after the air ambulance was called for a young boy who fell off play equipment and a man who fell from a ladder.
A primary school-aged boy fell about five foot on Recreation Ground Road play area off Wroxham Road, Sprowston, just before 8.40am.
Later on this morning, a man, believed to be in his 40s, fell from a ladder outside a Churchill Road property at 9am.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance and East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) paramedics were called to both emergencies.
A spokesman for the EEAST said the boy was checked over by paramedics for head injuries but did not need to go to hospital and was left in the care of his family.
You may also want to watch:
The EEAST spokesman added the man who fell off the ladder was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital in a 'stable condition'.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 7 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk