Air ambulance aids man after ladder fall near Cromer
A 68-year-old man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital earlier today after he fell from a ladder in Southrepps, near Cromer.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance landed on the village hall playing field at about 10.45am and its medical crew of Dr Paul Wallman and critical care paramedic Gary Steward gave the man initial treatment.
He was then taken to hospital by a road ambulance for further treatment. His condition on arrival was stable.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 9 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
- 10 Iconic seafront property sold as developer donates £50,000 to lifeboats