After reader’s car mix-up, tell us your honest mistakes
- Credit: Archant © 2011
As an EDP reader writes in to apologise for apparently berating a woman he mistakenly thought was sat in his own car, we are asking you to admit to your honest mistakes.
Michael Duncum has written in today's EDP letters page to offer his apologies to a 'lady driver' to whom he caused 'considerable alarm' when he found her 'sitting in a car a bit like ours' in Morrisons' car park.
The letter has provoked discussion – and some merriment – on the internet, with some commending Mr Duncum for the steps he has taken to apologise, and others suggesting they have committed similar errors in the past.
One, Stuart Houston, recounted the time, when he was a beach resort in Spain, and he went into what he thought was his caravan to have a shower. It was only afterwards that he realised he had the wrong one.
Another told how her boyfriend had – apparently accidentally – held another girl's hand, in New Look
You may also want to watch:
Tell us your embarrassing mistakes, by posting a message below, or sending them to email@example.com
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk