Adnams launches new sauces range
Suffolk brewer Adnams is expanding from beer in bottles to sauces in jars with the launch of a new range of condiments.
Developed exclusively by Rendlesham-based Stokes Sauces, in partnerships with Adnams chefs, the range includes Adnams Tomato Ketchup, Mustard with Broadside, Brown Sauce and Strawberry Jam, which are all made in small batches in Suffolk.
Keen for the jars and bottles to make an impact Adnams teamed up with local artist Clare Curtis, who specialises in linocut printwork and has created a series of land and sea illustrations visualising the local area.
Liz Cobbold. Adnams Head of Marketing, said: 'Adnams Broadside Christmas puddings and tomato sauce have been popular for many years and we wanted to extend the range to include a wider variety of products.
'Stokes Sauces have such a fantastic reputation and for our chefs to work with them in developing exclusive Adnams recipes has been a great experience. To round this all off with fantastic local illustrations on the labels, results in an Adnams food range that we think people will be proud to have on the table.
You may also want to watch:
'We will be stocking the full range of products in all of our Cellar & Kitchen stores, online, in Adnams hotels and in our new House of Fraser concession store in Norwich.'
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 3 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues