Action-packed paintball adventure for stag and hen parties
- Credit: submitted
Mini-tanks are certainly not what you would expect to see at a wedding show, but they could be just the answer for happy couples looking for action-packed stag and hen dos with a difference.
Combat Paintball, based at Thetford and Northwold, has recently starting offering mini tank driving as well as paintballing, and the company will have a mini tanks on display at the EDP Wedding Show at the Norfolk Showground, near Costessy, this weekend.
James Lambert, Combat Paintball director, said the company had branched out into mini-tanks as well to offer groups the chance to do different activities at the same location
'People can enjoy a morning paintballing and then do some mini-tank driving,' he said.
'More and more people want to do more than one activity in a day and so we are trying to incorporate more activities on the same site. We have started offering mini tank driving and are bringing one of our one-man mini tanks to the EDP Wedding show for people to see. Later on this year we will be offering trek archery, which involves going for a walk in the forest and shooting 3D targets of dinosaurs.'
You may also want to watch:
He said the activities were great for an action-packed stag do - with a 'stag hunt' included at the end of the paintball session - and he said they were becoming increasingly popular for hen dos too.
The EDP Wedding Show is the biggest event of its kind in East Anglia. About 3,500 people are expected to attend the event, which will be bringing together more than 140 local exhibitors.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 3 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 4 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 5 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 6 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 7 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 8 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 9 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 10 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
• The EDP Wedding Show is at the Norfolk Showground, just off the A47 Southern Bypass at Costessey, on Saturday from 10am until 5pm and Sunday from 10am until 4pm.
Tickets cost £7 per person, £12 for two tickets, and £20 for a wedding party of four.
To book tickets call 01603 772175 or 01603 772190 or visit www.edp24.co.uk/weddings