Acle builders merchants Rhino DIY changes hands in management buyout
- Credit: Archant
An independent builders merchants based in Acle is under new ownership after a management buyout.
Trevor Conway and Zoe Gabriele have taken the helm at Rhino Building and DIY Supplies, and say they have plans to invest in the future of the business.
That includes putting £175,000 towards the purchase of three new vehicles, with the hope of expanding the 11-strong workforce.
The company reported year-on-year sales growth of 14% in the year to the end of September.
Mr Conway said: 'This year so far has been extremely positive for us.
You may also want to watch:
'We have seen a growth in both our trade sales and in our domestic retail sales.
'While this is hugely encouraging for Rhino and all the staff that rely on us for their own livelihood, it feels positive for the building and construction sector generally.'
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 7 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 8 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 9 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 10 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
Rhino DIY is based at The Old Woodyard on Reedham Road.