Acle builders merchants Rhino DIY changes hands in management buyout
- Credit: Archant
An independent builders merchants based in Acle is under new ownership after a management buyout.
Trevor Conway and Zoe Gabriele have taken the helm at Rhino Building and DIY Supplies, and say they have plans to invest in the future of the business.
That includes putting £175,000 towards the purchase of three new vehicles, with the hope of expanding the 11-strong workforce.
The company reported year-on-year sales growth of 14% in the year to the end of September.
Mr Conway said: 'This year so far has been extremely positive for us.
You may also want to watch:
'We have seen a growth in both our trade sales and in our domestic retail sales.
'While this is hugely encouraging for Rhino and all the staff that rely on us for their own livelihood, it feels positive for the building and construction sector generally.'
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 5 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 6 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
Rhino DIY is based at The Old Woodyard on Reedham Road.