Accio cake! Great Yarmouth cafe to hold Harry Potter themed afternoon tea
- Credit: Archant
A family run cafe in Great Yarmouth is set to bring the magic of Hogwarts to the town with their Harry Potter afternoon tea.
Mocha, located on Regent Street, will be hosting several spellbinding events to celebrate J.K Rowling's book series.
Over May 20-21, the cafe is putting on Harry Potter afternoon teas where guests are invited to enjoy a selection of sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, as well as themed sweet treats such as chocolate frogs.
Additional drinks will be available including Butterbeer.
Owner Sam Osborne said: 'We've had huge success with Harry Potter quiz nights in the past so I wanted to continue exploring the theme.
You may also want to watch:
'We host afternoon teas quite frequently but this one is taking it to a whole new level - we're decorating the entire premises, the staff will be dressed up and we have a themed drinks and cocktail menu and a few other surprises for guests to enjoy.'
She added: 'We're thoroughly looking forward to welcoming other Potterheads and hope we can give them an experience to remember.'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
Sittings will take place at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm from 20-21 May and places cost £15 per person, with a £10 deposit required.
• For more information visit facebook.com/MochaGY