Accio cake! Great Yarmouth cafe to hold Harry Potter themed afternoon tea
- Credit: Archant
A family run cafe in Great Yarmouth is set to bring the magic of Hogwarts to the town with their Harry Potter afternoon tea.
Mocha, located on Regent Street, will be hosting several spellbinding events to celebrate J.K Rowling's book series.
Over May 20-21, the cafe is putting on Harry Potter afternoon teas where guests are invited to enjoy a selection of sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and jam, as well as themed sweet treats such as chocolate frogs.
Additional drinks will be available including Butterbeer.
Owner Sam Osborne said: 'We've had huge success with Harry Potter quiz nights in the past so I wanted to continue exploring the theme.
'We host afternoon teas quite frequently but this one is taking it to a whole new level - we're decorating the entire premises, the staff will be dressed up and we have a themed drinks and cocktail menu and a few other surprises for guests to enjoy.'
She added: 'We're thoroughly looking forward to welcoming other Potterheads and hope we can give them an experience to remember.'
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
Sittings will take place at 12pm, 3pm and 6pm from 20-21 May and places cost £15 per person, with a £10 deposit required.
• For more information visit facebook.com/MochaGY