A47 re-opens at North Burlingham following crash
- Credit: Archant
Emergency service were called to a crash between a lorry, van and car on the A47 at North Burlingham on Monday afternoon.
Police were called to the A47 at Dell Corner Lane at 12.15pm.
Fire crews form Acle, Carrow and Sprowston also attended.
One person was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment. Their injuries are not thought to be serious.
The road was blocked for almost four hours in both directions near to Beighton White House and diversions were in place.
You may also want to watch:
Police had advised motorists to avoid the area.
The road re-opened shortly before 4pm.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction
- 10 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media