Driver spotted on wrong side of road on A47
- Credit: Archant
A lane on the A47 was obstructed after a driver was on the wrong side of the carriageway.
Police were called to the A47 at Postwick at 11.45am after reports of a highways obstruction.
An eyewitnesses reported seeing three police cars at the scene.
A Norfolk Police spokeswoman said: "We were called to the A47 at Postwick at 11.45am to reports of a highways obstruction.
"[It was] somebody on the wrong side of the carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
"Nobody was injured and the road was reopened at 12.20pm."
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 4 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 5 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 8 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 9 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 10 Owners of popular street food van open café bistro in Norwich