A47 closed in both directions after crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has suffered minor injuries in a collision that has closed the A47 at Little Fransham, near Dereham.
Norfolk Police were called following reports of a collision and has closed the road to all traffic.
Officers were called at 6.20pm on Wednesday evening to the single carriageway section of the A47 following a collision between a Renault and a Ford Fiesta.
A police spokesman said a woman has suffered minor injuries in the collision.
He added: "The road is totally blocked and we are still there.
"We are just arranging recovery. We have managed some of the traffic congestion."
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) and Breckland Police are at the scene.
- 1 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 2 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 3 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 6 People urged to get Covid test twice a week
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 9 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 10 Teen who torched toilets not allowed to be drunk anywhere in Norfolk
Motorists are asked to avoid the area and local diversions are in place.