A47 closed at Dereham and Norwich and A148 shut at Flitcham
The A47 slip road was closed off at Dereham this afternoon after a car crashed.
One lane was closed at the A1075 junction with the A47 following the crash at around 6.30pm.
Two fire engines from Dereham and one from Thetford were called and the crews released the casualties.
The A148 in west Norfolk was also shut this afternoon between Flitcham and Harpley, after two cars crashed.
One person was trapped and had to be released by fire crews, who were called shortly before 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Police also closed the A47 at the B1108 Watton Road to the west of Norwich, in both directions this evening after someone on the bridge above the road threatened to jump off.
The person was talked down and the road re-opened.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR