One man taken to hospital after crash on the A146
- Credit: Picture: Nick Butcher
One man was taken to hospital after a crash on the A146 which saw the air ambulance called.
The A146 was blocked between Beccles and Gillingham after the incident, which happened just after 3.45pm on Tuesday.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent an ambulance, rapid response vehicle and the East Anglian Air Ambulance to the scene to treat one man in his 50s.
They were not able to confirm his injuries, but said he was conscious when staff arrived.
He was taken to the James Paget Hospital, in Gorleston, for further care.
You may also want to watch:
It affected traffic between George Westwood Way and the McDonald's roundabout.
Border Bus warned its passengers on Twitter that its buses would be at least 15 minutes late because of the crash
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 10 Police hunt for missing Beccles man