Motorists deal with delays near Great Yarmouth after morning crash
- Credit: Archant
Morning commuters faced delays around Great Yarmouth following a crash.
Police closed the A143 following a 'non serious' crash in the Bradwell area on Monday just before 7am.
The road was closed from the new roundabout at Bradwell to just before the Belton/Browston crossroads.
Motorists were advised that a shortcut was possible through Belton.
A later tweet from Great Yarmouth Police confirmed that the road had reopened just after 9am.
You may also want to watch:
It said the driver had suffered 'no serious injuries'.
Meanwhile one fire appliance from Great Yarmouth attended a car fire on Pound Lane in the town at just after 4am.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old
Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the vehicle fire.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.