Motorists deal with delays near Great Yarmouth after morning crash
- Credit: Archant
Morning commuters faced delays around Great Yarmouth following a crash.
Police closed the A143 following a 'non serious' crash in the Bradwell area on Monday just before 7am.
The road was closed from the new roundabout at Bradwell to just before the Belton/Browston crossroads.
Motorists were advised that a shortcut was possible through Belton.
A later tweet from Great Yarmouth Police confirmed that the road had reopened just after 9am.
You may also want to watch:
It said the driver had suffered 'no serious injuries'.
Meanwhile one fire appliance from Great Yarmouth attended a car fire on Pound Lane in the town at just after 4am.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 7 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 8 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 9 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 10 Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
Firefighters used hose reel jets to extinguish the vehicle fire.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.