Two people injured in three-vehicle crash on A140
Two people were injured in a crash on a main road near Norwich.
Three vehicles were involved in the incident, which took place on the A140 at Hevingham, just north of the city.
Police officers attended along with several fire crews.
Firefighters released two casualties from vehicles using hydraulic rescue equipment, assisted the ambulance service and helped make the scene safe.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said one person had sustained potentially serious injuries in the crash and another, travelling in a different vehicle, had sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while officers awaited recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 8 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 9 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear