‘Delays likely’ warning ahead of overnight works
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned of possible delays as overnight works are carried out on a busy road.
The warning comes as work is carried out later this month on the A12 at Tom Crisp Way in Lowestoft.
With Suffolk County Council carrying out the work overnight between 8pm on Wednesday, October 23 and 6am on Thursday, October 24, two-way traffic control signals will be in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out.
It states that the work is to be carried out "just before lane split" on the A12 at Tom Crisp Way as "sign repair" work is conducted.
You may also want to watch:
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot