A1075 reopened after emergency services on scene at two vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A1075 north of Thetford has reopened after a two vehicle crash near Wretham.
Norfolk Police said the A1075 was closed following the crash near Abrey Farms with traffic being sent through Wretham.
Earlier, a spokesman for the police had said: 'One lane is closed on the A1075 after a two vehicle crash with only slight injuries.
'We are closing the road at the moment for recovery of the vehicles.
'The ambulance service has been called and we are on scene managing traffic awaiting recovery.'
You may also want to watch:
However, at 12.26pm, Breckland Police said on Twitter: 'We are pleased to be able to advise you that the road is now reopened.'
You can check our live traffic map here.
- 1 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 2 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 3 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 4 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 9 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 10 PE teacher banned after getting drunk and showing her breasts at school prom