A1075 reopened after emergency services on scene at two vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A1075 north of Thetford has reopened after a two vehicle crash near Wretham.
Norfolk Police said the A1075 was closed following the crash near Abrey Farms with traffic being sent through Wretham.
Earlier, a spokesman for the police had said: 'One lane is closed on the A1075 after a two vehicle crash with only slight injuries.
'We are closing the road at the moment for recovery of the vehicles.
'The ambulance service has been called and we are on scene managing traffic awaiting recovery.'
You may also want to watch:
However, at 12.26pm, Breckland Police said on Twitter: 'We are pleased to be able to advise you that the road is now reopened.'
You can check our live traffic map here.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants