A1075 reopened after emergency services on scene at two vehicle crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A1075 north of Thetford has reopened after a two vehicle crash near Wretham.
Norfolk Police said the A1075 was closed following the crash near Abrey Farms with traffic being sent through Wretham.
Earlier, a spokesman for the police had said: 'One lane is closed on the A1075 after a two vehicle crash with only slight injuries.
'We are closing the road at the moment for recovery of the vehicles.
'The ambulance service has been called and we are on scene managing traffic awaiting recovery.'
However, at 12.26pm, Breckland Police said on Twitter: 'We are pleased to be able to advise you that the road is now reopened.'
You can check our live traffic map here.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 5 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce