A1075 closed after vehicle crashes in to ditch near Stow Bedon
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A single vehicle crash has caused delays on the A1075 near Stow Bedon.
The crash happened just before 9am when a vehicle travelling in the Thetford bound carriageway went in to a ditch.
A middle aged man suffered serious head and pelvis injuries and was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridgeshire.
The road has been closed between the Stow Bedon Road junction and and the Thompson crossroads.
Three fire crews, from Watton, Hingham and Thetford, attended the scene to help with casualty care.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 8 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 9 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case