A10 closed after accident
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Part of the A10 near King's Lynn has been closed in both directions following an accident.
Thieves Bridge Road, Tottenhill, was closed after an accident involving a Vauxhall car and a van occurred just after 11am.
Police are on the scene and one person has been injured.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 11.17am to a road traffic collision involving a car and a van.
'The female driver of the car is being treated at the scene with a head injury.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the East Anglian ambulance service said: 'We were called to reports of a collision in Lynn Road, Tottenhill, his morning at 11.08am.
'We sent two ambulances to treat two patients, who were both taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich