A10 closed at Southery near Downham Market after crash
- Credit: Archant
The A10 has been closed after a crash involving three vehicles.
An air ambulance, police, fire and land ambulance crews have been sent to the Southery bypass, south of Downham Market.
Police said the collision, which happened just after 2.30pm, involved a car, a van and a caravan.
The road has been closed to allow vehicles to be recovered.
A spokesman for Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) said: 'At 2.40pm today, NARS volunteer critical care paramedic Carl Smith was called from home to attend a multi-vehicle collision on the A10 at Southery.
You may also want to watch:
'Police, fire and ambulances also attended. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries, but two patients were taken to the QE Hospital, Kings Lynn.'
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area