A10 closed at Southery near Downham Market after crash
- Credit: Archant
The A10 has been closed after a crash involving three vehicles.
An air ambulance, police, fire and land ambulance crews have been sent to the Southery bypass, south of Downham Market.
Police said the collision, which happened just after 2.30pm, involved a car, a van and a caravan.
The road has been closed to allow vehicles to be recovered.
A spokesman for Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) said: 'At 2.40pm today, NARS volunteer critical care paramedic Carl Smith was called from home to attend a multi-vehicle collision on the A10 at Southery.
'Police, fire and ambulances also attended. Fortunately, there were no serious injuries, but two patients were taken to the QE Hospital, Kings Lynn.'
- 1 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 2 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 3 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 4 City councillor investigated after Facebook golliwog post complaint
- 5 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 8 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 9 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 10 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted