A night of spectacle and spectres in the Adnams Spiegeltent
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Festival-goers are being invited to a night of spectacle and spectres in the after dark cabaret show Night Magic at the Adnams Spiegeltent.
The late-night show - presented by Norwich-based Hocus Pocus Theatre and Gossamer Thread's Vaudeville Co. - takes to the stage for the first time tonight and will be performed again tomorrow night.
Inspired by turn-of-the century spiritualism, Victorian sideshows and the golden era of vaudeville, Night Magic features an array of tricks, aerial acts and live music. It stars Lucy Enskat, from Hocus Pocus Theatre, aerial artist Daisy Black and mentalist Alex McAleer, both from Gossamer, double act Lipstick and Wax featuring burlesque dancer Natalya Umanska and puppeteer Paul Preston-Mills, and DJ Jazzlord. There is also a macabre marching band featuring Ali Houiellebecq, Mark Read and Thomas Wilson.
Night Magic is at the Adnams Spiegeltent tonight and tomorrow at 10pm. For more, visit www.nnfestival.org.uk or call 01603 766400.
For more Norfolk and Norwich Festival stories click here
For a full list of Norfolk and Norwich Festival events click here
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof