A hat modelled by the Duchess of Cambridge could be yours
- Credit: Archant
A Boden hat tried on by the Duchess of Cambridge is being auctioned for charity.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices is selling the new navy hat, which has a caramel coloured ribbon detail, on eBay.
The fashionable piece of headwear was modelled by the charity's royal patron when she shared a joke with staff at the opening of its Holt chaity shop last March.
To celebrate the first anniversary of the opening, EACH has listed the Boden hat on eBay with all proceeds benefiting the charity.
The auction will run from Thursday, March 25 until 9.05pm on Sunday, April 2.
You may also want to watch:
Ian Nicolson, head of retail, said: 'We have had a fantastic first year of trading in the town. The support of the Holt community has been incredible and we would like to say a big thank you to all our volunteers and customers.
'I can't wait to see how much the hat sells for or whether the winning bidder lives in the UK or further afield.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night