A dozen drivers are caught speeding in Great Yarmouth by police
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A dozen drivers have been caught speeding today in Great Yarmouth during a patrol operation by a Norfolk police roads policing unit.
The N & S Roads Policing team snared 12 drivers who had flouted 30mph zones.
One motorist was reported as doing 65mph, with one vehicle being seized for having no insurance and MOT.
A police tweet said: 'East team in Great Yarmouth today & reported 12 drivers between 43mph & 65mph (30mph limit) 1 seized no insurance/MO.'
The same policing unit also arrested a driver on Sunday in Great Yarmouth after the motorist tested positive for cannabis and cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
And today the unit also seized a car in Lowestoft after it was confirmed there was no insurance for it.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 9 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 10 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'