A dozen drivers are caught speeding in Great Yarmouth by police
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A dozen drivers have been caught speeding today in Great Yarmouth during a patrol operation by a Norfolk police roads policing unit.
The N & S Roads Policing team snared 12 drivers who had flouted 30mph zones.
One motorist was reported as doing 65mph, with one vehicle being seized for having no insurance and MOT.
A police tweet said: 'East team in Great Yarmouth today & reported 12 drivers between 43mph & 65mph (30mph limit) 1 seized no insurance/MO.'
The same policing unit also arrested a driver on Sunday in Great Yarmouth after the motorist tested positive for cannabis and cocaine.
You may also want to watch:
And today the unit also seized a car in Lowestoft after it was confirmed there was no insurance for it.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143