A day of family fun as carnival heads to Watton
- Credit: Ian Burt
A day of family fun and entertainment will take place as the Watton Carnival returns.
Keeping with tradition the event, on Sunday, September 3, will be opened with an open-air morning service from 11am led by Watton Pentecostal Church.
This will be followed at 11.45am with the official opening ceremony by the mayor Stan Hebborn
The procession will start along the High Street at 1pm, with this year's theme being Enchanted, and will be led by The Phoenix Pipes and Drums.
Following in close pursuit will be the princesses, princes and Hollie Stanley, a finalist in Little Miss Teen Great Britain.
You may also want to watch:
There will be live music and entertainment on stage throughout the he day, including Badge, the good time Rock 'N' Roll band.
The Carnival is set to finish at 4pm
For more information visit Watton Carnival on Facebook or click here
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 10 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards