80s pop star Belinda Carlisle spotted out and about in Norwich
- Credit: Barry Alan Hair Salon
Belinda Carlisle took to the stage at Norwich's LCR on Wednesday, October 4 after enjoying all the city has to offer.
The 59-year-old was spotted out and about, even dropping by Barry Alan Hair Salon on Pottergate for a spot of pampering.
Mr Alan said: 'She popped in for a blow dry and she was wonderful, very gracious.
'It was a pleasure to do her hair and she was even kind enough to invite us to the concert. We went last night and she's still go it, I was blown away.'
This is the second time the singer has visited Norwich this year following a performance at Let's Rock Norwich in June.
You may also want to watch:
The LCR show was part of her Heaven on Earth 30th Anniversary tour.
Twitter user @MPearce14 was at the LCR, he said: 'Absolutely amazing evening watching the talented Belinda Carlisle in Norwich. One of my favourites.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
• Have you spotted a famous face in Norwich? Email email@example.com