Seven-year-old scoops secret prize at Norfolk attraction
- Credit: Archant
A seven-year-old boy was the lucky winner of a secret prize when he become the 40,000th guest to play on a Norfolk attraction.
To celebrate the first birthday of a Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure's latest addition - the Predator High Ropes - the park gave visitors a chance to win four diamond unlimited season tickets.
The Williams family scooped the reward after their son Rafferty became the 40,000th guest to ride the high ropes, based at the 85-acre adventure park in Lenwade.
Mum Kerry said: "We are so surprised and in total shock, thank you to all of the team at Roarr! for such a great prize."
The family was greeted with confetti cannons, a prize poster and a special meeting with the park's Dino Hunter, as well as decorations and balloons to mark the celebration.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Goymour, park manager, said: "We wanted to celebrate the first birthday in style and the surprise."
Predator High Ropes opened in May 2018 as part of a £2m investment into the bottom area of the park.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 7 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car