25 new models set for Goodwood festival
- Credit: Pa
Twenty-five brand new car models are to receive their public debuts at the Goodwood Festival of Speed next week.
Among the UK, European and global first-looks will be the McLaren 570S Sprint, Porsche 911 R, Ferrari 488 Spider and Tesla Model X.
The Mazda MX-5 RF, Ford Fiesta ST200 and Abarth 124 Spider will also be on the guest list, along with the Lexus LC, Bentley Bentayga and MINI Seven.
In total 13 manufacturers are to display cars in the Moving Motorshow, where cars climb the famous Goodwood hill course in front of tens of thousands of members of the public and media.
BMW, this year's honoured marque, will be joined by Abarth, Aston Martin, Dacia, Ferrari, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Porsche, Renault Sport and Toyota.
You may also want to watch:
Lord March, event founder and owner of the Goodwood Estate, will be driving a stunning classic BMW 507 up the hill in the first run of the weekend.
The Festival of Speed saw a record attendance of 35,000 people last year, and even more are expected this time.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
The public access days are next Friday, Saturday and Sunday.