New CCTV footage shows the final sighting of Gaynor Lord before her disappearance. 

Norfolk Police has released the footage of Gaynor walking along St Augustines Street, the last sighting of her on CCTV before she goes missing. 

The mother-of-three disappeared on Friday after leaving her job at Jarrolds in the city centre more than an hour early. 

Gaynor was reported missing after a member of the public found items of her clothing and jewellery more than a mile away in Wensum Park, which has been closed since Saturday. 

Eastern Daily Press: Gaynor leaving her job at Jarrolds department storeGaynor leaving her job at Jarrolds department store (Image: Norfolk Constabulary)On Tuesday, an olive-coloured coat belonging to Gaynor was found in the river in Wensum Park and police now believe she may have entered the water. 

Specialist divers from Lincolnshire Police joined the search yesterday. 

Eastern Daily Press: Dive teams have been searching the River WensumDive teams have been searching the River Wensum (Image: Norfolk Police)Chief Superintendent Dave Buckley, county policing commander, said: "They’re swimming against the flow of the river which is very difficult and searching with next to zero visibility and in a systematic manner.

"It’s very time-consuming because it’s a large area to search and we must make sure we cover every feasible inch of water.

"As soon as you reach one foot in front of you, visibility goes and then there’s obviously leaves, branches, debris, and the flow of the river to contend with, which is the biggest problem because there’s been so much rainfall."

Eastern Daily Press: Police are focusing their search on the River WensumPolice are focusing their search on the River Wensum (Image: Sonya Duncan)Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service has been assisting the search and yesterday expanded the water search capabilities by calling on colleagues from Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service to assist with a specialist underwater drone. 

Three types of sonar, a technique that uses sound to detect objects, have been used from a boat in the River Wensum.

Ch Supt Buckley added: “Our approach has been to conduct thorough and systematic searches of the area. This resulted in further items belonging to Gaynor being found over the weekend, her mobile phone, coat, ring, and glasses.

"This remains a missing person investigation and every effort continues to find Gaynor, including tracing her final movements in the city centre."

CCTV footage released by police yesterday shows Gaynor walking and running in London Street and Queens Street heading towards Norwich Cathedral, where she stayed for 34 minutes.

The footage then shows the 55-year-old continuing to walk along St George's Street towards the Playhouse at 3.49pm.

She was then seen walking along St Crispins Road towards Pitt Street and finally up St Augustine’s Street at 4.01pm, her last known sighting.

Norfolk Police say the force has received 30 calls from members of the public offering information, which officers are working through.