Light up your wedding day
Got the flowers, the dress, the venue, the photographer, now what about a sign to declare your love?
Vintage fairground inspired signs add something a little different to your wedding day.
Norfolk based Argent and Sable create traditional, eclectic signs which can be hired to add an extra dose of quirky glamour to your event.
Using reclaimed material and authentic fairground cabochon lighting, the designs take inspiration from fairground lights and signs, music, words, cabaret and traditional signs.
Hire a selection of signs, or commission a bespoke sign to symbolise your love, hopes and dreams.
Find out more at www.argentandsablesigns.co.uk
Photo Eliza Boo Photography, www.elizaboophotography.com
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 6 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 7 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 8 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 9 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found