Light up your wedding day
Got the flowers, the dress, the venue, the photographer, now what about a sign to declare your love?
Vintage fairground inspired signs add something a little different to your wedding day.
Norfolk based Argent and Sable create traditional, eclectic signs which can be hired to add an extra dose of quirky glamour to your event.
Using reclaimed material and authentic fairground cabochon lighting, the designs take inspiration from fairground lights and signs, music, words, cabaret and traditional signs.
Hire a selection of signs, or commission a bespoke sign to symbolise your love, hopes and dreams.
You may also want to watch:
Find out more at www.argentandsablesigns.co.uk
Photo Eliza Boo Photography, www.elizaboophotography.com
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham