Your daily guide to the Top 10s for Christmas: Christmas Day birthdays
- Credit: PA
Christmas is all about a birthday - with the 25th December generally considered the date when Jesus, the son of God, was born.
And every year we feature in the paper babies who are born on Christmas Day too. But who else shares their birthday with Christ?
Kim Briscoe finds out which celebrities will be unwrapping birthday gifts too on the 25th.
Unbelieveable! It could be argued that popular football pundit Chris Kamara scored an own goal when he arrived on Christmas Day in 1957.
You may also want to watch:
Supermodel Helena Christensen was born on Christmas Day in 1968 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 6 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
England cricket team captain Alastair Cook will have to lay off the birthday cake as well as the turkey and Christmas pudding as he is due to line up in the fourth Ashes Test at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Boxing Day. Mind you, he may want to make a pretty big wish when he blows out the candles as it's currently looking like England will need all the help they can get.
On Christmas Day in 1899, a baby was born in New York who was to grow into one of the greatest male star's of American cinema. Here's looking at you, Humphrey Bogart.
Singer-songwriter Annie Lennox was born on December 25, 1954, in Aberdeen.
Maurice James Christopher Cole was born on Christmas Day in 1944. The young Maurice became a household name as comedian and television entertainer Kenny Everett.
Singer Dido proclaimed she was 'No Angel' with her debut album, but she was born on Christmas Day in 1971, under the name Florian Cloud de Bounevialle Armstrong and chooses to celebrate her birthday on June 25.
Despite being known for his Irish heritage, Pogues singer Shane MacGowan was actually born in Kent on Christmas Day in 1957. His best-known song, 'Fairytale of New York', which he performed with Kirsty MacColl, is now a Christmas favourite.
One of the most inflential scientists of all time, Sir Isaac Newton, was born on Christmas Day in 1642.
When much-loved children's character Paddington Bear was found at Paddington Railway Station by the Brown family, he wasn't too sure how old he was so the Browns decided to start again at one. They also decided that he should have two birthdays a year (just like the Queen) and so he celebrates these on June 25 and December 25.