Win a Keycamp family holiday in France
The holiday season is looming and many families will be making plans for their annual holiday. We have joined forces with Travel Centre and Keycamp Holidays to offer one lucky family seven-night Keycamp holiday in France.
The prize is for two adults and up to four children (under 18) and includes a Dover-Calais ferry crossing. Accommodation will be in a Classic Midi/Villagrand/chalet accommodation and the holiday is valid until July 8, 2012 including at half-term.
A Keycamp holiday is all about having some fun in the great outdoors. Keycamp personally inspect and hand-pick only the best parks with the best facilities from fantastic pools to handy supermarkets, restaurants and evening entertainment, plus sports and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
There's a great laidback and friendly atmosphere on Keycamp parks and many offer our free kids' clubs for tots to teens, and everything inbetween! Whether you choose a modern mobile home or chalet, or something more adventurous like a Tree House, they will always make sure you're comfortable.
Plus, with flexible arrival dates and durations, and a choice of travel options from self-drive to fly-drive and rail, you can tailor your trip to your own needs and budget.
You may also want to watch:
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your adventure today! Contact your local Travel Centre branch for more information:
• 161 Reepham Road, Norwich, tel: 01603 402323
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
• 15 Bedford Street, Norwich, tel: 01603 627224
• 77 Grove Road, Norwich, tel: 01603 617657
• 8 Church Street, Dereham, tel: 01362 694211
• 4 Market Street, Wymondham, tel: 01953 602690
• 124 High Street, Gorleston, tel: 01493 441234
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, answer the following question correctly -
The Cote D'Azur is situated on which sea?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
You can also enter on your mobile phone - text EDP KEY followed by your answer, name and email address to 80058 e.g. EDP KEY B John Smith email@example.com. Texts cost �1 plus your standard network rate. Text customer services 0207 633 5020.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at 11.59pm on May 13, 2012. The holiday includes mobile home accommodation and a midweek return Dover-Calais ferry crossing for two adults and up to four children (under 18) travelling in one car. The holiday must be completed on or before July 8, 2012 includes summer half-term), subject to availability. The holiday can be taken at any of the European parks featured in the Keycamp 2012 main brochure, subject to availability. Keycamp reserve the right to exclude certain parks. This prize is applicable to Classic, Supernova, Grand/Villa range mobile homes, Supertents and Chalet holidays. If you wish to add extra nights, upgrade your accommodation type or travel on a weekend, the normal brochure supplements for those items will apply. Personal insurance (mandatory), car breakdown insurance (optional), the equipment damage waiver (optional), car, petrol and spending money are not included in the prize. Should you wish to travel by an alternative means (e.g. fly), you undertake all responsibility for the costs incurred. The holiday is offered as a prize package and as such, may not be exchanged for cash, as a package or for the parts therein, may only be taken at the times stipulated above, and is not transferable. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.