Win a Halloween break at Chessington World of Adventure
The Eastern Daily Press has teamed up with your local Eastern Region Allied bakery to offer two lucky readers a two-night family break worth �500 at Chessington World of Adventure this Halloween weekend from October 29 to 31, PLUS a further �150 cash to cover travel and spending money!
What's more, our two winners and five runners-up will each receive a year's supply of Kingsmill 50:50 to keep the whole family going until next Halloween!
Every slice of Kingsmill bread is irresistibly soft, so why not make some spooky-themed sandwiches this Halloween instead of letting your children fill up on sweet treats? The tasty trick is to use Kingsmill 50:50 to ensure your children have a healthier and happy Halloween.
Baked with 50pc wholemeal and 50pc white flour, Kingsmill 50:50 combines the nutritional benefits of wholegrain with the great taste of white bread that children love.
Visit www.kingsmillbread.com for tasty sandwich recipe ideas.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 3 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 4 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
For your chance to win one of two family breaks at Chessington World of Adventure, simply answer the question:
In spooky stories what do witches usually fly on?
a) Broomsticks b) Vacuum Cleaners c) Mops
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes 9am, Monday, October 25, 2010.
The winners names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor's decision is final. The winner must be available to travel to Chessington on Friday, October 29, 2010. Accommodation is in the Holiday Inn, Chessington on October 29 to 30 and park entry is on October 30 to 31. A cheque for �150 spending money is included but further expenses are not. The year's supply of bread is supplied as a booklet of coupons totalling 50 loaves, which must be redeemed by October, 31, 2011. No alternative cash value or date is available. Further Archant, Allied Bakery and Chessington World of Adventure rules apply.