We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Wolves - now it’s time for you to vote for yours
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 2-1 Championship win against Wolves? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
After the bitter taste of Newcastle this was an uplifting episode in Norwich City's Championship promotion quest.
City were full value for a 2-0 lead, through Cameron Jerome's fifth of the season and Robbie Brady's second-half stunner, but Dave Edwards' 80th minute free header set up another of those tense finales. Norwich saw out another large chunk of stoppage time at Molineux, however, to avoid another post-mortem that would have extended long into the international break.
Both City's goalscorers make the shortlist, with Brady finally showing the class that has been in short supply this season. Michael McGovern made a key second-half stop and both full-backs offered defensive protection and attacking intent. Timm Klose's return alongside Russell Martin was a major factor in the victory, with Klose's aerial strength a valuable commodity in those fraught last few minutes.
Wes Hoolahan was the other change to Norwich's line up from the Magpies' defeat and the Irish midfielder underlined his residual value to the cause with not only the quality - demonstrated by the assist for Jerome and his role in Brady's second - but a prodigious work rate and numerous tackles and interceptions to retrieve possession.
You may also want to watch:
It really was a toss of a coin between Hoolahan and Klose but our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, went for Klose given the circumstances of City's painful loss at Newcastle and the potential for a repeat in the closing stages at Molineux. Klose was immense.
The result as of 10:30pm on Sunday will be published in Monday's Pink Un alongside Paddy's choice.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
The poll will then continue to run online throughout the week.