The four highest-paid job vacancies in Norfolk right now
- Credit: PA
Here are four of the highest-salaried jobs currently being advertised in Norfolk at the moment. You can find hundreds of local jobs on jobs24.co.uk.
Job title: Managing Director
Salary level: £100,000
This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercial managing director to join a regional construction company who are looking to grow. The successful candidate with need to have impressive leadership skills and technical knowledge of the construction market with a proven background in delivering growth within a major contracting organisation.
Job title: General Practitioner
- 1 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 2 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 3 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 4 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 5 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 6 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 7 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
- 8 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 9 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 10 New headteacher appointed at village high school
Salary Level: £80,000-£90,000
An established company are looking for exceptional GPs to join their team in Norfolk. They will provide all the resources and clinical support to enable you to practise in an efficient and secure surrounding. This role would suit more experienced doctors but newly qualified GPs can apply.
Job title: Doctor Functional Assessor
Location: Norwich, with UK travel
Salary level: £90,000-£98,000 per year
An international company which runs health care programmes across the UK, US, Canada and Australia are currently recruiting for a doctor to work as a functional assessor based in Norwich. The role will involve work for the Department of Work and Pensions in assessing people who claim benefits. This is a great opportunity for a GMC registered doctor who wants to utilise their clinical knowledge in a professional setting.
Job title: Senior Project Manager
Salary level: £65,000-£75,000
A construction company in Norfolk are on the hunt for a new senior project manager to oversee projects in the education, health care and commercial sectors in East Anglia. The successful candidate will have to ensure that work is carried out to the correct specification and technical issues are resolved quickly. They will also need oversee financial management and work with external contractors.
•You can find hundreds of jobs in the region on the Jobs24 website. See Thursday's EDP for the Jobs24 supplement.