The Bucket List launches its Christmas fries menu
- Credit: Archant
The popular artisan fast food business is ready to wow with toppings of turkey gravy, turkey curry, camembert fondue and more.
Hot dog and fries fans get ready because gourmet fast-food purveyor The Bucket List and Cocky Dogs has just released details of its festive menus.
Chef Nathan Boon and wife Adele, who run the businesses at Chambers Cocktail Company in Norwich, their Cromer shop and at various pop-ups, say they love the chance to go a little bit crazy at Christmas, using everything from turkey, to cranberry sauce and bread sauce in wacky, wild (but delicious ways).
The pair have had loads of fun drawing up inventive dishes they know their loyal customers will love including signature dish The Merry Bucket which is part of their Christmas list at Chambers and will appear in all their pop-ups across Norfolk this year.
The bucket sees the brand's popular fries loaded with roast turkey gravy, maple crispy bacon, sausagemeat and cranberry sauce.
You may also want to watch:
Other buckets to look out for this season, available for a limited time only, are the Winter Warmer Bucket (fire turkey curry, coriander, yoghurt and mint), and A Veggie Xmas Cracker (topping the fries with roasted butternut squash and camembert fondue, cranberry sauce, sage and candied chestnut). All are priced at £7.50.
Running alongside these are the speciality Cocky Dogs (all £5.50). From The Merry Dog (with maple bacon scraps, bread sauce, cranberry sauce and Cajun roasted chestnuts), to The Wurst (with fire turkey curry).
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 5 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 6 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 7 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 8 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 9 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
You can find the fries and hot dogs at:
Burnham Market Lights switch on, November 23
Downham Market Lights switch on, November 24
Deepdale Christmas Market, November 29 to December 1
Aylsham Lights switch on, November 30
Cromer Lights switch on, November 30
Aviva Christmas Market, December 6 and 7
Norwich Christmas Fair at Norwich Cathedral, December 7
The Forum Global Christmas Market, December 14 and 15
Holkham Festive Food Fair, December 15
Congham Christmas Fair, November 25
And at the Reepham Crown at the end of the year.
Full details of locations and times can be found at the Cocky Dogs or The Bucket List Facebook pages.