Students showcase their third Cocoon collection at Norwich Fashion Week
Designs by fashion and textile students from Norwich City College took to the catwalk at the Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week 2014.
Fashion and textile students from Norwich City College proved that unwanted clothes can be given a new lease of life by creating an upcycled collection for the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week.
Showcased at the Designers Show, sponsored by Mercedes Benz, the outfits were part of the new collection from the student's Cocoon label. The label was first shown at Norwich Fashion Week 2011.
The collection also includes an impressive range of original pieces designed and made by the fashion and textile students, as well as students from the first year arts course at the college.
Among the looks were skater skirts, insect prints and all-in-one pieces for women, and capes, neckwear and embellished jackets for men.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 8 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 9 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden