Starting the journey at North Norfolk Photographic Society
- Credit: Lizzie Wallis
A picture of a cyclist put other entries in the shade in North Norfolk Photographic Society's latest competition.
Starting the Journey by Lizzie Wallis came first in the Advanced Street Photography section at a club meet on February 15.
The North Norfolk club, which meets at Holt Community Centre on the first and third Wednesdays of each month, held four competitions judged by Michael Lloyd from Beccles.
There were two set subjects - 'Red, White and Blue' and 'Street Photography'.
Under Red White and Blue, Barb Gardner's clever shot of trails of smoke in the three colours won the Advanced section, while Barrie Price's picture of a microlight won the Novice category.
You may also want to watch:
And, in the Street Photography section, Grace Glaister's picture of a boy at a football match also netted the winner in the Novice section.
For more information on the photographic society visit: www.nnphotosoc.org
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Hethersett high school sends pupils home after four coronavirus cases
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146