Six types of people you find at every office Christmas party
- Credit: Archant
With the office Christmas party season now upon us a survey has identified the top Christmas party personalities which appear every year.
It comes as the study by TeamSport found that one in six people are dreading their festive party and 19pc of people even lie to try and avoid attending.
Although 24pc of people think Christmas parties are a good way of socialising with colleagues, many are filled with dread as their usual tea-break buddy transforms into the office flirt after indulging in too many free drinks and festive cheer.
Below are the six personalities which rear their heads at Christmas parties, do you recognise any of them?
The bad dancer: The one who thinks they can dance like Beyoncé after one too many, but actually ends up looking like David Brent.
You may also want to watch:
The lightweight: The person who indulges in one too many Christmas tipples and ends up asleep in the corner an hour into the party.
The drunk boss: The one who usually lets their hair down the most, much to the amusement of the rest of the company.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 3 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 4 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 5 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 6 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 7 WATCH: Heron patiently waits for fish and chips
- 8 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 9 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
The office flirt: The usually quiet colleague who truly comes out of their shell and outrageously flirts with anyone around them.
The checker inner: The person who is always connected to Facebook and checks everyone in at the party.
The driver: The one who spends the whole night drinking orange juice and regrets driving as they worry about who they will be driving home at the end of the night.
• Are you looking forward to your Christmas party? Let us know by commenting below.