Reader Letter: City players should show off their bodies
- Credit: Lorraine O'Sullivan/Focus Images
One reader thinks he has solved the Canaries' problems. Do you like his idea?
I think that I may have the answer to Norwich City's problems for next season. Tighter shirts.
While watching them play Leeds, I couldn't help noticing how tight our visitors' tops were.
It made them look so much more muscular and stronger than our boys playing in their baggier shirts.
New tighter tops would certainly make us look a lot more powerful, make it harder for opponents to grab hold of us as we fly past them and help to raise some much-needed cash for the coffers with the sales of replica kits.
You may also want to watch:
It may even make some of our more rotund supporters think about shedding a few pounds before squeezing themselves into them!
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns
Do you agree with Mr Morgan? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com