Reader Letter: City players should show off their bodies
- Credit: Lorraine O'Sullivan/Focus Images
One reader thinks he has solved the Canaries' problems. Do you like his idea?
I think that I may have the answer to Norwich City's problems for next season. Tighter shirts.
While watching them play Leeds, I couldn't help noticing how tight our visitors' tops were.
It made them look so much more muscular and stronger than our boys playing in their baggier shirts.
New tighter tops would certainly make us look a lot more powerful, make it harder for opponents to grab hold of us as we fly past them and help to raise some much-needed cash for the coffers with the sales of replica kits.
It may even make some of our more rotund supporters think about shedding a few pounds before squeezing themselves into them!
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 Screams of daughter run over by her dad heard by murder jury
- 3 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 4 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 6 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 7 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 8 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Couple who transformed old mill into unique new home put it up for sale
Do you agree with Mr Morgan? Let us know in the comments below or write to us at email@example.com