Two-bedroom apartment once part of a Norwich flour factory goes up for sale for £250,000
- Credit: Archant
Combine a little of the city's rich history with a plush, two-bedroom living space in this apartment right in the heart of the city centre.
This two-bedroom property is situated on the third floor of the popular Albion Mill development, King Street, which was built by P J Livesey in 2008 as part of a regeneration project.
It transformed the former Read's flour mill factory into a plush apartment complex and even housed a luxury £1m penthouse on the top floor - a first for the city at the time.
Years later, these apartments are still sought-after, largely thanks to their close proximity to the city centre and views of the River Wensum.
Currently on the market for offers in excess of £250,000, this two-bedroom apartment has been recarpeted and redecorated and is in good condition with wooden sash windows throughout.
You may also want to watch:
Accommodation comprises an entrance hall, bathroom, two double bedrooms and an open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is well-fitted with a good range of wall and base units and has granite worktops, a sink and electric oven and hob. There is also a built-in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The bathroom includes a contemporary white suite with a bath with a waterfall shower, as well as a heated towel rail. Both bedrooms also benefit from electric radiators and built-in wardrobes.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Man in 20s drowned in country park lake
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 8 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 9 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house
- 10 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
The apartment is accessed via a telephone entry system and comes with one allocated parking space underground.
For more information, please contact William H Brown on 01603 950033.