See inside this rare character home for rent near Norwich
- Credit: Shipmans
A rare three-bedroom character house has come up for rent in Colney, on the outskirts of Norwich - and it offers a more than convenient commute for those working at UEA or the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
The semi-detached house, which is for let with Shipmans for £1,250 per month, is currently unfurnished and surprisingly spacious, with a large kitchen/breakfast room and separate living and dining rooms.
Its accommodation is modern and clean throughout, although it also boasts a number of lovely character features, including stained glass features in the internal doors and built-in alcove shelving.
It also has a useful utility area, a downstairs cloakroom and a sunroom leading out into the front garden.
Upstairs, there are two good-sized double bedrooms, including a master with an en suite, and a third single bedroom plus a bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
The front garden is private and enclosed by mature hedges and there is an area of lawn to the side.
At the rear there is a large paved yard with a separate shingled parking area and a further lawn garden with a patio and timber shed.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 7 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 8 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 9 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 10 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
Contact Shipmans for more information.
Watton Road, Colney, Norwich
Rental price: £1,250 per calendar month
Shipmans, 01603 950062, www.shipmans.co.uk