Two-bed apartment with 'delightful' views of historic Norwich is for sale
- Credit: Brown & Co
A first-floor apartment in Norwich has come up for sale for £275,000 - and thanks to its prime location, it would be ideal for food lovers and history buffs.
Selling agents Brown & Co describe No 3 The Leather House as a "most attractive two-bedroom apartment", which combines spacious accommodation and delightful views across Colegate.
Situated on St Georges Street, the property is adjacent to The Last Wine Bar - one of the area's most popular independent restaurants - and is within walking distance of some of the city's most famous landmarks, including Norwich Cathedral and Tombland.
Inside, the two-bedroom apartment has a spacious entrance hall which leads on to a light and airy sitting room, a good-sized kitchen/breakfast room and two double bedrooms which each have fitted wardrobes.
Since 2019, both the bathroom and kitchen have also been renovated, and are now finished with modern fixtures and fittings.
You may also want to watch:
Annual service charges of around £2,484 are payable, along with a ground rent fee of £100 until 2034, which rises to £150 thereafter.
For more information, contact Brown & Co.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 9 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 10 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
St Georges Street, Norwich
Brown & Co, 01603 629871, www.brown-co.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.