Take a look inside The Bridge - Norwich’s new riverside development
- Credit: Archant
A contemporary new riverside development, known as The Bridge is taking shape on Wherry Road in Norwich.
The scheme is one of the final pieces of the redevelopment of this part of the city. The EDP have had a sneak preview of how this once redundant piece of ground is being moulded into one of Norwich's most sought-after new addresses.
With many of the apartments boasting far reaching views towards the historic heart of Norwich or enjoying an idyllic setting over the River Wensum, this development of 66 homes is certainly the most striking and well-presented development to come to the market in Norwich for many years. All of the properties enjoy private balconies, gardens or roof terraces, as well as access to the residents only landscaped garden on the first floor.
Edward Orr, director at Generator Developments said: 'We are absolutely delighted with how The Bridge is taking shape. When we were looking for locations for our next project, choosing to develop in Norwich was an easy decision to make. The city offers everything required for twenty first century living, with some of the best shopping, entertainment, cultural attractions and restaurants in the region. The scheme is within walking distance of the city centre and rail station, and with strong growth prospects predicted for the city, we felt that it was time that Norwich had a development to match its dynamic future.'
Marc Langdon from Bidwells, agents for the scheme added: 'Over recent years, it has been difficult for buyers at the finer end of the market to tick all the boxes with regards to their requirements. At The Bridge you have the benefit of secure under croft parking, a small bespoke scheme with high specification throughout, coupled with wonderful far reaching views, generous living spaces, and a bright airy position. The scheme is in an ideal location to benefit from all of the facilities that Norwich city centre has to offer.'
With a number of off-plan reservations already taken and considerable interest from prospective purchasers, it is evident that apartments in the development will be in high demand.
The show apartment is available to view this weekend by appointment, with prices starting from £198,000.
- 1 Murder jury hears how 'angry' father ran over teenage daughter
- 2 Most desirable places to live in Norfolk according to estate agents
- 3 Festival-goers 'in the dark' over refunds following cancellation
- 4 Person injured and road blocked after north Norfolk crash
- 5 Revealed: The most isolated neighbourhoods in Norfolk
- 6 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 7 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 8 New sites for gypsies and travellers proposed in Norwich area
- 9 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 10 Fears access road for new housing will be built on sacred land
• To contact Bidwells for more information, ring them on 01603 763939.