See inside this beautiful ‘dolls house for grown-ups’
- Credit: Archant
Holly House in Holt is a Georgian property which has been completely renovated and given a high end boutique hotel feel. From marble bathrooms to a Japanese 'Omni' bath and even a gin and tonic fridge, this home really has it all.
This is like a doll's house for grown ups; it's just perfectly symmetrical being Georgian but the owner has completely renovated it and spent a fortune to make it look so beautiful and give it that boutique hotel feel. You know when you go through the gates and the lawns are almost sprayed on green, that nothing will have been left to chance with this house; the owner has aimed for perfection and they've attained it! Inside everything has been fitted with the highest specification of fittings so you have this stunning hand built kitchen with a La Canche range oven and carrara marble throughout particularly in some beautiful en suites and there's a novel Japanese 'Omni' bath which looks like you may not get in it but apparently it's extra deep and the latest must-have! The owner has used Duravit sanitary ware so those big chunky basins and beautiful taps as well as renovated all the sash windows and doors. And it's all there – a kitchen, sitting room, dining room, utility and doors opening to a beautiful landscaped garden at the rear. You have one bedroom downstairs and three upstairs as well as a shower room and bathroom. I love the fact the stairs go up right in the centre of the house. Outside at the side, the owner has even used up space to create a small orangery. Oh and look for the gin and tonic fridge in the living room.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 2 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 8 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 9 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 10 Police reopen road following earlier crash
Holly House is for sale with Sowerbys www.sowerbys.com